A Quarter of Advancements for Alligator’s Key Assets
“Q1 2022 was marked by many important advancements. We made progress with our key assets, mitazalimab and ATOR-1017, and ATOR-4066 and welcomed a new Chief Medical Officer to strengthen our medical leadership.”
Søren Bregenholt, CEO Alligator Bioscience AB
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS JANUARY-MARCH
- In March, the Company successfully completed the Phase Ib part of the clinical study OPTIMIZE-1, and Phase II is now enrolling patients at the recommended dose of 900 µg/kg.
- In January, Alligator initiated a sponsored research collaboration with Dr. Beatty of University of Pennsylvania to support OPTIMIZE-1, and at the same time we welcomed Dr. Beatty as advisor to Alligator.
- Sumeet Ambarkhane was appointed as new Chief Medical Officer to strengthen Alligator’s efforts to further advance the development of our novel immuno-oncology pipeline in the coming year.
- The Nomination Committee proposed that the Annual General Meeting 2022 re-elects the current board members, and that Staffan Encrantz and Denise Goode are elected as new board members.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- On April 1, Alligator announced the completion of the 600 mg dose cohort for ATOR-1017, where data indicates no significant safety concerns, with stable disease as the best tumor response. Patient enrollment and treatment for the highest planned dose cohort, 900 mg, has commenced.
- Net sales, SEK 5.4 million (0.6)
- Operating profit/loss, SEK -43.0 million (-32.5)
- Profit/loss for the period, SEK -43.1 million (-32.7)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK -0.20 (-0.42)*
- Cash flow for the period, SEK -43.8 million (40.4)
- Cash and cash equivalents, SEK 234.4 million (278.1)
*) Previous periods have been adjusted, see Note 8, page 20 in the attached report.
The full report is attached as PDF available on the company’s website: https://alligatorbioscience.se/en/investors/financial-reports/
For further information, please contact:
Søren Bregenholt, CEO
Phone: +46 46-540 82 00
Marie Svensson, CFO
Phone: +46 46-540 82 03
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on April 27, 2022.
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a Phase II clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator’s pipeline includes the two key assets mitazalimab, a CD40 agonist, and ATOR-1017, a 4- 1BB agonist. Furthermore, Alligator is co-developing ALG.APV-527 with Aptevo Therapeutics Inc., several undisclosed molecules based on its proprietary technology platform, Neo-X-Prime™, and novel drug candidates based on the RUBY™ bispecific platform with Orion Corporation. Out-licensed programs include AC101/HLX22, in Phase II development, by Shanghai Henlius Biotech Inc. and an undisclosed target to Biotheus Inc. Alligator Bioscience’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX) and is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
For more information, please visit http://www.alligatorbioscience.com.