Positive preclinical data for ATOR-1015
“Data provide strong support for our claims that ATOR-1015 is a next generation bispecific CTLA-4 antibody with tumor-directed properties.” See CEO Per Norlén’s comments on page 2.
Significant events January-March 2018
• Alligator Bioscience recorded a revenue of USD 6 million from Janssen, coupled to a decision to start combination study with ADC-1013/JNJ-7107.
• Theradex Oncology contracted as clinical CRO (Clinical Research Organization) for the upcoming clinical study with ATOR-1015.
• Anudharan Balendran appointed VP Business Development starting 1 May 2018.
• Janssen clinical Phase I study with ADC-1013 ongoing.
Events after the end of the period
• Positive preclinical data presented that confirm the intended ATOR-1015 mechanism of action.
• Net Sales, SEK 0.8 million (2.5).
• Operating result, SEK -44.0 million (-19.1).
• Result for the period, SEK -42.2 million (-19.5).
• Result per share, SEK -0.59 (-0.27).
• Cash, cash equivalents and bonds, SEK 549 million (547).
• Cash flow for the period SEK 0,8 million
Financial summary (Group)
|Net sales, TSEK (SEK thousand)||776||2,523||56,875|
|Profit/loss for the period, TSEK||-42,209||-19,502||-63,758|
|Cash flow for the period, TSEK||773||-18,849||-183,173|
|Cash, cash equivalents and bonds, TSEK||548,652||639,739||547,041|
|Equity ratio, %||96%||98%||96%|
|R&D costs as % of operating costs excluding impairments||87.7%||68%||73%|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||-0.59||-0.27||-0.89|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||-0.59||-0.27||-0.89|
|Average number of employees||48||38||42|
Read the complete report in the attached pdf.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norlén, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 46 286 42 80.
Per-Olof Schrewelius, CFO, email@example.com, +46 46 286 42 85.
Cecilia Hofvander, Director IR & Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 46 286 44 95.
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) 556597-8201
Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, 223 81 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46 46 286 42 80.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on 26 April at 3:00 p.m. CEST.
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator’s growing pipeline includes four lead clinical and pre-clinical drug candidates (ADC-1013, ATOR-1015, ATOR-1017 and ALG.APV-527). ADC-1013 (JNJ-7107) is licensed to Janssen Biotech, Inc., part of J&J, for global development and commercialization. Alligator’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX). The Company is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and has approximately 50 employees. For more information, please visit http://www.alligatorbioscience.com.