A Quarter of Advancements for Alligator’s Key Assets
“Q1 2022 was marked by many important advancements. We made progress with our key assets, mitazalimab and ATOR-1017, and ATOR-4066 and welcomed a new Chief Medical Officer to strengthen our medical leadership.”
Søren Bregenholt, CEO Alligator Bioscience AB
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS JANUARY-MARCH
- In March, the Company successfully completed the Phase Ib part of the clinical study OPTIMIZE-1, and Phase II is now enrolling patients at the recommended dose of 900 µg/kg.
- In January, Alligator initiated a sponsored research collaboration with Dr. Beatty of University of Pennsylvania to support OPTIMIZE-1, and at the same time we welcomed Dr. Beatty as advisor to Alligator.
- Sumeet Ambarkhane was appointed as new Chief Medical Officer to strengthen Alligator’s efforts to further advance the development of our novel immuno-oncology pipeline in the coming year.
- The Nomination Committee proposed that the Annual General Meeting 2022 re-elects the current board members, and that Staffan Encrantz and Denise Goode are elected as new board members.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- On April 1, Alligator announced the completion of the 600 mg dose cohort for ATOR-1017, where data indicates no significant safety concerns, with stable disease as the best tumor response. Patient enrollment and treatment for the highest planned dose cohort, 900 mg, has commenced.
- Net sales, SEK 5.4 million (0.6)
- Operating profit/loss, SEK -43.0 million (-32.5)
- Profit/loss for the period, SEK -43.1 million (-32.7)
- Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK -0.20 (-0.42)*
- Cash flow for the period, SEK -43.8 million (40.4)
- Cash and cash equivalents, SEK 234.4 million (278.1)
*) Previous periods have been adjusted, see Note 8, page 20 in the attached report.
For further information, please contact:
Søren Bregenholt, CEO
Phone: +46 46-540 82 00
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on April 27, 2022.
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a Phase II clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator’s pipeline includes the two key assets mitazalimab, a CD40 agonist, and ATOR-1017, a 4- 1BB agonist. Furthermore, Alligator is co-developing ALG.APV-527 with Aptevo Therapeutics Inc., several undisclosed molecules based on its proprietary technology platform, Neo-X-Prime™, and novel drug candidates based on the RUBY™ bispecific platform with Orion Corporation. Out-licensed programs include AC101/HLX22, in Phase II development, by Shanghai Henlius Biotech Inc. and an undisclosed target to Biotheus Inc. Alligator Bioscience’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX) and is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.