First patient dosed in Phase I clinical study of ATOR-1015
Significant events January-March
• First patient dosed in Phase I clinical study of ATOR-1015.
• New preclinical data presented demonstrating strong anti-tumor effects for the 4-1BB antibody ATOR-1017.
• Alligator Bioscience launched RUBY™, a novel concept in bispecific antibody formats.
Events after the end of the period
• Tumor-localizing properties of ATOR-1015 demonstrated by live imaging.
• New preclinical data for ATOR-1144 demonstrates potential for activation of both the innate and the adaptive immune system as well as direct anti-tumor effects.
• Net sales, SEK 0.0 million (0.8)
• Total operating costs SEK -46.7 million (-45.0)
• Operating result, SEK -46.2 million (-44.0)
• Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK -0.62 (-0.59)
• Cash flow for the period, SEK -34.3 million (0.8)
• Cash and cash equivalents, including securities, SEK 402.9 million (436.4)
“This is a very exciting year for Alligator. We currently have two projects – ADC-1013 and ATOR-1015 – in clinical development. These projects will soon be joined by ATOR-1017,” CEO Per Norlén comments.
Read the complete report in the pdf below.
The information was submitted for publication at 8:00 a.m. CEST on April 17, 2019.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norlén, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, 046-540 82 00
Per-Olof Schrewelius, CFO, email@example.com, 046-540 82 03
Cecilia Hofvander, Director IR & Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, 046-540 82 06
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) 556597-8201
Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, 223 81 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46 46 540 82 00. http://www.alligatorbioscience.com
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator’s growing pipeline includes five lead clinical and preclinical drug candidates: ADC-1013, ATOR-1015, ATOR-1017, ALG.APV-527 and ATOR-1144. Alligator’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX). The Company is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and has approximately 55 employees. For more information, please visit http://www.alligatorbioscience.com.
ADC-1013 (JNJ-7107) is licensed to Janssen Biotech, Inc. for global development and commercialization.