The bispecific drug candidate ATOR-1015 in clinical development
Significant events October-December
• The Swedish MPA (Medical Products Agency) approved start of Phase I clinical trial of ATOR-1015.
• New preclinical data for ATOR-1017 and ALG.APV-527 presented at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC).
• The company expanded its pipeline and initiated preclinical development of the ATOR-1144 drug candidate.
• Research funding granted from Vinnova.
• Alligator Bioscience recorded a revenue of approximately USD 3 million related to a collaboration with AbClon Inc.
Events after the end of the period
• Alligator Bioscience launched RUBY™, a novel concept in bispecific antibody formats.
• Clinical Phase I data for ADC-1013 published in the International Journal of Cancer.
• Since the ADC-1013 Phase I study is not yet fully completed, the next revenue, the first phase II milestone payment, is expected to move into 2020.
• ATOR-1015 phase I clinical study commenced enrollment of patients.
• Net sales, SEK 25.6 million (51.3).
• Operating result, SEK -30.1 million (10.7).
• Result for the period, SEK -30.6 million (12.5).
• Result per share, SEK -0.43 (0.18).
• Cash and cash equivalents, incl. interest-bearing securities, SEK 436.4 million (547.0).
• Cash flow for the period, SEK -41.8 million (-41.7).
• Net sales, SEK 27.0 million (56.9).
• Operating result, SEK -153.1 million (-62.3).
• Result for the period, SEK -150.0 million (-63.8).
• Result per share, SEK -2.10 (-0.89).
• Cash flow for the period, SEK -111.8 million (-183.2).
Financial summary (Group)
|Net sales, TSEK (SEK thousand)||25,594||51,299||26,959||56,875|
|Profit/loss for the period, TSEK||-30,589||12,516||-150,043||-63,758|
|Cash flow for the period, TSEK||-41,780||-41,694||-111,770||-183,173|
|Cash, cash equivalents and bonds, TSEK||436,391||547,041||436,391||547,041|
|Equity ratio, %||92%||96%||92%||96%|
|R&D costs as % of operating costs excluding impairments||78.6%||80.5%||76.8%||73.3%|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||-0.43||0.18||-2.10||-0.89|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||-0.43||0.18||-2.10||-0.89|
|Average number of employees||54||46||51||42|
Read the complete report in the pdf below.
All interested parties are invited to participate in a telephone conference, which will include a presentation of the Year-end Report. The event will be hosted by CEO Per Norlén and the presentation will be held in English.
When: 09:00 a.m. CET Thursday 14 February 2019
Listen to the presentation: https://financialhearings.com/event/11461
To participate in the telephone conference, please use the dial in details shown below:
The conference call will be made available on the company’s website after the call: http://www.alligatorbioscience.com.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norlén, CEO, email@example.com, +46 46 540 82 00.
Per-Olof Schrewelius, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 46 540 82 03.
Cecilia Hofvander, Director IR & Communications, email@example.com, +46 46 540 82 06.
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) 556597-8201
Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, 223 81 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46 46 540 82 00. http://www.alligatorbioscience.com
This information is such information as Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 a.m. CET on February 14, 2019.
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator’s growing pipeline includes five lead clinical and preclinical drug candidates: ADC-1013, ATOR-1015, ATOR-1017, ALG.APV-527 and ATOR-1144. Alligator’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX). The Company is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and has 50+ employees. For more information, please visit http://www.alligatorbioscience.com.
ADC-1013 (JNJ-7107) is licensed to Janssen Biotech, Inc. for global development and commercialization.