NOT FOR RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, BELARUS, CANADA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, RUSSIA, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA, SWITZERLAND OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR ANY OTHER MEASURE.
The Board of Directors of Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) (“Alligator” or the “Company”) has prepared a prospectus (the “Prospectus”) relating to the rights issue of units of approximately SEK 199 million (the “Rights Issue”), which was resolved by the Board of Directors on March 22, 2023, and approved by the Extraordinary General Meeting held on April 24, 2023. The Prospectus has today been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Summary of the Rights Issue
- The Rights Issue comprises a maximum of 441,169,756 units where each unit consists of one (1) ordinary share and one (1) warrant of series TO 6 free of charge.
- One (1) existing share in the Company on the record date entitles to two (2) unit rights. One (1) unit right entitles to subscription of one (1) unit.
- Eight (8) warrants of series TO 6 will entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) new ordinary share in the Company.
- The subscription price is SEK 0.45 per unit, corresponding to SEK 0.45 per new share, which, assuming that the Rights Issue is fully subscribed, results in the Company receiving gross issue proceeds of approximately SEK 199 million.
- Major shareholders have expressed their support for the Rights Issue through subscription undertakings amounting to approximately SEK 68 million, corresponding to approximately 34 percent of the Rights Issue. Furthermore, the Company has entered into agreements on guarantee commitments of approximately SEK 113 million, corresponding to approximately 57 percent of the Rights Issue. The Rights Issue is thus, through subscription undertakings and guarantee commitments, secured up to approximately 91 percent. The guarantee commitments consist in part of a so-called top guarantee provided by, amongst others, Hans-Peter Ostler, Vice Chairman of the Board of Alligator as well as the Company’s largest shareholder, Koncentra Holding AB, and in part of a so-called bottom guarantee.
For complete information on the Rights Issue, please see the published Prospectus.
The Prospectus has been prepared in connection with the forthcoming Rights Issue and has today, on April 26, 2023, been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. The Prospectus, containing complete terms and conditions, is available on the Company’s, Aktieinvest FK AB’s and Redeye AB’s respective websites (www.alligatorbioscience.com, www.aktieinvest.se and www.redeye.se). The Prospectus will also be available on the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority’s website (www.fi.se). Subscription forms will be available on the Company’s, Aktieinvest FK AB’s, and Redeye AB’s respective websites.
Timetable for the Rights Issue
|April 26, 2023||Publication of The Prospectus|
|April 26, 2023||Record date|
|April 28, 2023 – May 9, 2023||Trading in unit rights|
|April 28, 2023 – May 12, 2023||Subscription period|
|April 28, 2023 – Until the Rights Issue is registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office||Trading in paid subscribed units (Sw. “BTU”)|
|May 17, 2023||Estimated publication of outcome in the Rights Issue|
DNB Markets, a part of DNB Bank ASA, Sweden Branch and Redeye AB act as Joint Global Coordinators in connection with the Rights Issue. Setterwalls Advokatbyrå AB acts as legal adviser to Alligator in connection with the Rights Issue. Aktieinvest FK AB acts as the issuing agent in connection with the Rights Issue.