- Feb 16, 2018 – Alligator Bioscience AB Full Year Report 2017
- Feb 12, 2018 – Alligator Bioscience to Host Conference Call to Provide Full Year Report 2017 Business Update
- Jan 25, 2018 – Alligator Bioscience contracts Theradex Oncology as clinical CRO for the upcoming ATOR-1015 phase I study
- Feb 26, 2018 - Feb 27, 2018 - Sachs 11th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum, Zurich
- Mar 12, 2018 - Mar 14, 2018 - BIO-Europe Spring, Amsterdam
- Mar 13, 2018 - Mar 14, 2018 - 2nd Annual Next Gen Immuno-Oncology Congress, London
- Mar 14, 2018 - Carnegie Nordic Healthcare Seminar, Stockholm
- Mar 19, 2018 - Mar 21, 2018 - 5th Immunotherapy of Cancer Conference ITOC, Berlin
Full Year Report 2017
Listen to the conference call and presentation of the Full Year Report:
“2017 ended on a highly positive note. Results from our ADC-1013 clinical Phase I study provided support for further clinical development, and a 6 MUSD milestone was triggered on the initiation of a combination study with ADC-1013 and one of Janssen’s proprietary PD-1 inhibitors. We have grown considerably as a team this year and have had the pleasure of welcoming 14 new colleagues to Alligator. With our pooled talents and combined efforts, we are well placed to execute on our strategy and goals. Looking back at 2017, I am proud to say that we have delivered all that we promised in the IPO – and more – and I am confident that 2018 will be another exceptional year” said Per Norlén, CEO.
Read the complete report here.