- Aug 17, 2017 – Aptevo Therapeutics and Alligator Bioscience commence IND-enabling development activities for new bispecific immunotherapy candidate ALG.APV-527
- Aug 7, 2017 – Alligator expands immuno-oncology collaboration with Stanford University
- Jul 21, 2017 – Aptevo Therapeutics and Alligator Bioscience announce plans to co-develop novel bispecific antibody for tumor-directed immunotherapy
- Aug 23, 2017 - Interim Report January – June 2017
- Aug 24, 2017 - SALSS, Swedish American Life Science Summit 2017 in Stockholm
- Sep 7, 2017 - Pareto Securities Health Care Seminar, Stockholm
We are very enthusiastic about the rapid progress of our 4-1BB (CD137) antibody ATOR-1017. This is our third immuno-oncology asset to enter pre-clinical development and it demonstrates the strength and breadth of our pipeline.