Significant events July-September
• Preclinical development of ATOR-1015 completed. Application for Clinical Trial Authorization submitted.
• New preclinical data supports the favorable safety profile of the 4-1BB antibody ATOR-1017.
Events after the end of the period
• James P. Allison and Tasuku Honjo to receive the Nobel Prize for their pioneering work in cancer immunotherapy, directly linked to ATOR-1015.
• Frances H. Arnold, George P. Smith and Sir Gregory P. Winter to receive the Nobel Prize for their work on directed evolution of enzymes and phage display, which constitutes the core in Alligator’s unique FIND® and ALLIGATOR-GOLD® technologies.
• Alligator Bioscience received a research government grant from Vinnova.
• Net sales, SEK 0.2 million (1.8).
• Operating result, SEK -39.9 million (-24.5).
• Result for the period, SEK -39.6 million (-25.8).
• Result per share, SEK -0.56 (-0.36).
• Cash and cash equivalents, incl. interest-bearing securities, SEK 478 million (587).
• Cash flow for the period, SEK -39.7 million (-25.4).
• Net sales, SEK 1.4 million (5.6).
• Operating result, SEK -123.0 million (-73.0).
• Result for the period, SEK -119.5 million (-76.3).
• Result per share, SEK -1.67 (-1.07).
• Cash flow for the period, SEK -70.0 million (-141.5).
Financial summary (Group):
|Net sales, TSEK (SEK thousand)||197||1,770||1,364||5,576||56,875|
|Profit/loss for the period, TSEK||-39,635||-25,772||-119,454||-76,274||-63,758|
|Cash flow for the period, TSEK||-39,691||-25,409||-69,990||-141,479||-183,173|
|Cash, cash equivalents and bonds, TSEK||478,355||587,578||478,355||587,578||547,041|
|Equity ratio, %||95%||97%||95%||97%||96%|
|R&D costs as % of operating costs excluding impairments||76.2%||69.3%||76.0%||69.5%||73.3%|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||-0.56||-0.36||-1.67||-1.07||-0.89|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||-0.56||-0.36||-1.67||-1.07||-0.89|
|Average number of employees||51||43||49||40||42|
Read the complete report in the attached pdf.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norlén, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 46 286 42 80.
Per-Olof Schrewelius, CFO, email@example.com, +46 46 286 42 85.
Cecilia Hofvander, Director IR & Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 46 286 44 95.
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) 556597-8201
Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, 223 81 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46 46 286 42 80.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 8:00 a.m. CET on October 26, 2018.
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator’s growing pipeline includes four lead clinical and pre-clinical drug candidates (ADC-1013, ATOR-1015, ATOR-1017 and ALG.APV-527). ADC-1013 (JNJ-7107) is licensed to Janssen Biotech, Inc., part of J&J, for global development and commercialization. Alligator’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX). The Company is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and has approximately 50 employees. For more information, please visit www.alligatorbioscience.com.