"We are now regaining the exclusive, global rights to develop and commercialize ADC-1013 and at the same time receive enough ADC-1013 substance to, with or without a new partner, bring ADC-1013 into Phase II clinical trials next year. In total, we now have three projects in clinical development, and soon another one where the first patient in Phase I will be dosed”, commented CEO Per Norlén.
Significant events July-September
• Alligator regains the global rights for the CD40 antibody ADC-1013 (mitazalimab) from Janssen.
• Alligator continued its work on the clinical development plan for mitazalimab with the goal of starting a Phase II study in 2020.
• Antibody agreement was signed with Biotheus Inc. of China, which obtained Chinese rights to an antibody from the antibody library ALLIGATOR-GOLD.
Events after the end of the period
• ATOR-1015: The Phase I clinical trial is progressing well with seven dose levels evaluated for initial safety. Currently, doses of 100 mg, about 1.5 mg/kg, are given every two weeks.
• ALG.APV-527: Along with co-development partner Aptevo, discussions are initiated with additional partners for the upcoming clinical development of ALG.APV-527 and, therefore, the submission of the application for permission to start clinical trial is delayed. For Alligator, this ensures that resources are available in order to bring the clinical portfolio forward with full force.
• Net sales, SEK 4.3 million (0.2)
• Total operating costs SEK -62.9 million (-40.6)
• Operating result, SEK -58.5 million (-39.9)
• Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK -0.79 (-0.56)
• Cash flow for the period, SEK -46.8 million (-39.7)
• Cash, cash equivalents, incl securities, SEK 302.4 million (478.4)
• Net sales, SEK 4.4 million (1.4)
• Total operating costs SEK -160.2 million (-125.5)
• Operating result, SEK -155.2 million (-123.0)
• Earnings per share before and after dilution, SEK -2.11 (-1.67)
• Cash flow for the period, SEK -126.0 million (-70.0)
Read the complete report in the pdf below.
All interested parties are invited to participate in a telephone conference, which will include a presentation of the Interim report. The event will be hosted by CEO Per Norlén and the presentation will be held in English.
When: 2:00 p.m. CEST Thursday 24 October 2019
Listen to the presentation: https://tv.streamfabriken.com/alligator-bioscience-q3-2019
To participate in the telephone conference, please use the dial in details shown below:
The conference call will be made available on the company’s website after the call.
For further information, please contact:
Per Norlén, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 46 540 82 00.
Per-Olof Schrewelius, CFO, email@example.com, +46 46 540 82 03.
Cecilia Hofvander, Director IR & Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 46 540 82 06.
Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) 556597-8201
Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, 223 81 Lund, Sweden
Phone +46 46 540 82 00
This information is such information as Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 8:00 a.m. CEST on October 24, 2019.
About Alligator Bioscience
Alligator Bioscience AB is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing tumor-directed immuno-oncology antibody drugs. Alligator’s growing pipeline includes five lead clinical and preclinical drug candidates: ADC-1013 (mitazalimab), ATOR-1015, ATOR-1017, ALG.APV-527 and ATOR-1144. Alligator’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (ATORX). The Company is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and has approximately 55 employees. For more information, please visit www.alligatorbioscience.com.